Why Pray The Rosary?
The Fifteen Promises of Mary to Christians Who Recite the Rosary
WHY the Daily Rosary?
- Our Lady has 117 titles. She selected this title at Fatima: "I am the Lady of the Rosary."
- St. Francis de Sales said the greatest method of praying IS- Pray the Rosary.
- St. Thomas Aquinas preached 40 straight days in Rome Italy on just the Hail Mary.
- St. John Vianney, patron of priest, was seldom seen without a rosary in his hand.
- "The rosary is the scourge of the devil" -- Pope Adrian VI
- "The rosary is a treasure of graces" -- Pope Paul V
- Padre Pio the stigmatic priest said: "The Rosary is THE WEAPON"
- Pope Leo XIII wrote 9 encyclicals on the rosary.
- Pope John XXIII spoke 38 times about our Lady and the Rosary. he prayed 15 decades daily.
- St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort wrote: "The rosary is the most powerful weapon to touch the Heart of Jesus, Our Redeemer, who so loves His Mother."
|End Of Times
This page has been viewed 8171 times.